the whole enchilada aka full-service
You know guac is extra, but you don’t care. You’re willing to put forth the extra investment to get what you need (yes, guac is a need most days and to you, a wedding planner + doer is no different). You either simply don’t have the time at this point in your life to oversee the details, you go to Target for one thing and walk out with twenty (okay, there’s a little bit of that in all of us) or you may just want to treat yourself and have a professional do all of the heavy lifting! Just like the menu at The Cheesecake Factory, planning a wedding is overwhelming. You need someone to simplify the process and provide limited, handpicked options that fit your personality, style and budget. You prioritize being present, want to show your guests a dang good time and you value memorable experiences. However, in order to make all of the above a reality, you need a full-service planner + doer to lead you to the promised land. From the moment I'm hired until the last light is turned off, I'm committed to making the planning process enjoyable and your big day unforgettable.
Contact for your custom quote!
homestretch aka month/weekend-of coordination
You’ve booked the venue and other big-ticket vendors. You have the majority of the planning under control, but eventually you want to hand over the reins. You’re used to being the organizer, Airbnb booker, reservation maker, group text leader or you have someone close to you that is - but come the big day you want to be able to let loose, make the main thing the main thing and enjoy your special day with all of your favorite people instead of putting them to work. You prioritize being present, want to show your guests a dang good time and you value memorable experiences. I’ll make sure you’re sprinting the homestretch with a smile on your face, not limping and gasping for air.
- Unlimited planning support via email, phone and video conference
- 3 formal check-in meetings beginning at least one month out
- Custom wedding-weekend timeline to be provided to couple and vendors
- Vendor coordination, beginning at least one month prior, including confirmation of timeline and deliveries, logistical organization, communication of special instructions and contingency planning
- Produce ceremony/reception layout if not provided by venue
- Create list of and collect/coordinate delivery of personal items that will be used on wedding day (decor, toasting flutes, guest book, cake utensils, signage, etc.)
- Attend and lead ceremony rehearsal providing guidance on etiquette, transitions, positions at the altar, wedding party roles, etc. and answer any questions that may arise
Up to 12 hours of on-site coordination including but not limited to:
- Management and supervision of vendors and setup/tear down
- Arrange personal decor items according to diagram or list developed by planner and couple
- Access to wedding day emergency kit
- Point of contact for any questions and/or unexpected emergencies
- Delegate wedding party or family members to handle any situational needs
- Conduct final sound, temperature and lighting check before guest arrival
- Assist with boutonnieres/bouquets/items needed for ring bearer and flower girl
- Greet and direct guests to ceremony and reception areas
- Cue wedding party through ceremony processional
- Transport ceremony decor items to reception if necessary
- Manage timeline of events (introductions, first dances, cake cutting, etc.) and ensure MC announcements are made accordingly, communicating adjustments as needed
- Disburse vendor gratuities if applicable (not responsible for disbursement of final payments)
- Display favors and distribute items for grand exit (if applicable)
- Prepare gifts, cards and repackage personal items for predetermined transportation
Investment | $1299
there's always a reason to celebrate!
Planning a shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, birthday bash, corporate event or holiday gathering? I can help you celebrate all the things! Contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation!